Free Marriage Advice Blog
Questions and Answers with Dr. Frank Gunzburg
- Rekindling Marriage: Learning to Talk About Emotions Again
Ready to Talk in Illinois
- Past Relationships: Getting Beyond Ex’s
Stop Seeing Him Or Else in Hawaii
- Heal Your Relationship: Working to Repair Love That is Lost
Bringing Wife Back in Canada
- Opening Communication and Discussing Issues in Marriage
Trying to Communicate in Ohio
- Trouble Communicating – Understanding When Things Are Hard
Confused and Hurting in North Carolina
- Spouses with Friends of the Opposite Sex
Frustrated in Delaware
- Divorced Couples: Any Hope of Getting Back Together?
Divorced in New York
- Marriage Issues: Tired During the Day and Online at Night!
Worried Wife in Minnesota
- Will I Trust My Spouse Again?
Will I Trust My Spouse Again in Midwest, USA
- Overcoming Constant Affairs and Serious Character Repair
Veteran's Wife in Nevada
- Immature Spouses – Not Ready to Be Adult Spouse and Parent
Devastated in Louisiana
- Repairing a Marriage After Both Spouses Had an Affair
Heartbroken in Texas
- Dealing with Jealousy and Cheating Accusations from a Spouse
Help Me Keep My Husband in Minnesota
- Cheating Spouse? How to Move Forward After Infidelity
Cheated On in California
- Too Late to Save My Marriage
Too Late in California
- Marital Counselor in Baltimore?
Hurting in Baltimore
- What is the Right Thing to Do
The Right Thing to Do in South Africa
- Books for Marriage Repair
Ex-Teacher in Maryland
This is the popular marriage advice column by Dr. Gunzburg. Married couples from all over the world write in to Dr. Gunzburg requesting advice. Dr. Gunzburg chooses a lucky few to be featured on the website (anonymously of course) and answers the questions posed to him.
Check out the above free marriage advice. It can help you work on your marriage and give you insights as to how to better move forward with your marriage. You can also take a look at the free marriage saving tips.